ZINO Annual Angel Investment Fund
Fund Investments by Majority Decision
ZINO Society facilitates an organized ZINO Annual Angel Investment Fund through a separate LLC each year which brings together accredited angel investors, who make joint decisions following due diligence on 5 separate fund investments throughout the year ranging from $25,000-$100,000 per company at the discretion of a majority of the fund investors.
The Fund’s investments will be based on the results of due diligence on the selected companies’ business plans and finances; the terms offered to investors; and the Fund members’ overall assessment of the prospects for the investment. All investments will be contingent upon the execution of mutually acceptable subscription documents and related investor materials. All investments require approval by a majority of the holders of the Fund’s investor units.
ZINO Annual Angel Funds at-a glance
- First fund organized in 2006
- Invested in 25 companies to date
- $10k-1.5M range of individual investment
- $25k – $100k invested per company
- $1.5MM in total fund capital to date
- Average 10 – 20 investors per fund
- Average fund investment $54k
- Industry agnostic
- Focused on expansion growth and
- Early stage opportunities
ZINO Annual Angel Funds Summary
Fund Investor Profile
ZINO Society seeks fund investors who are passionate about entrepreneurship, desire enhanced returns, and wish to collaborate with other angel investors in due diligence and decision making.