Operations & Dealflow Manager
What type of dealflow is ZINO Society looking for?
- Most of our investors take a portfolio approach to angel investing and invest across a broad range of segments.
How does the process work?
Companies that apply will join the pool of companies that are evaluated for selection to present at upcoming investor forums
Upon applying, the company becomes eligible for the ZINOpreneur Resource Program, entitling them to an array of benefits
Each month the ZINO Society Screening Board reviews all of the applicants in the pool and makes recommendations based on the executive summaries on file
Companies will either be;
a)Moved to the second tier of the screening process and asked to give their presentation at a screening/coaching meeting or,
b) If the committee feels that more preparation is needed, an evaluation will be provided to the company, outlining the steps needed to be re-considered
Companies can utilize the wide range of services that ZINO Society provides to help support companies with these steps
Companies that present at the second tier screening meeting will either be asked to present at the upcoming Roundtable investment meeting, or may be asked to present at a future meeting
What is a “Roundtable Investment Meeting”?
- Roundtable Investment Meetings are held every month of the year, with the exception of August
- Generally attendance ranges from 50-75 which include members, guests, and sponsors
- At standard Roundtable meetings, three-four companies are showcased
- Companies are given either 12 minutes for standard presentations or 5 minutes for ZINO Zip and ZZIF presentations
- Standard Roundtable presentations are done using a PowerPoint slide deck
- Standard Roundtable meetings are 3 hours long and include networking time, a keynote speaker, three-four presentations, food & wine
- Each company is given display space to be used for materials, demonstrations, etc.
- After the presentations are completed, the meeting attendees have an open discussion about the deals they’ve just seen. That feedback is documented and given to the presenters for their review.
Questions? Please contact Meg Landies.